Uniform General Information
新版92最新福利Wellington College International Tianjin has a uniform policy which all pupils and parents shall adhere to. School uniforms are expected to fit the student appropriately, be cleaned on a regular basis, and cannot deviate from the style and colour choices. Pupils are expected to present themselves in a neat, clean, unostentatious and professional manner at all the times.
Sensible adherence to this policy is the responsibility of everyone in the school community.
Parents, guardians, staffs and pupils themselves all have a role to play in making it work.
Download here by clicking the button, it will show you the compulsory uniforms and optional uniforms for each related groups.
All pupils are required to wear the school uniform. The principal aim of the school uniform is for pupils to present a neat and tidy appearance, while ensuring they feel comfortable in what they wear. In addition, we want them to wear the uniform with pride, illustrating their membership of a highly reputable and successful school. The basic design and colours of the uniform derive from The Wellington College, reflecting the closeness of the relationship between the two schools.
Wellington College in Tianjin has a uniform policy which all pupils and parents need to adhere to. Sensible adherence to this policy is the responsibility of everyone in the school community. Parents, guardians, carers, staffs and pupils themselves all have a role to play in making it work.
The school uniform is different for warm and cold weather. All uniform items and accessories are available for purchase at the school uniform shop. The school uniform shop is open during term time from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Pupils are permitted to wear informal dress of their own choice at specific times; such clothing should be suitable for a co-educational environment.
Eaglets to Year 11
- All clothing must be neat and clean.
- No frayed, torn or excessively worn items.
- No non-uniform sweaters, sweatshirts, jackets, etc.
- Shirts should be tucked in at all times.
- Skirts must be at least knee length; no alterations to skirt lengths are permitted.
- Jackets and coats may be worn to and from school and during break. Jackets and coats must be school uniform or may be black, navy or grey.
Year 12 and 13
The sixth form pupils have the privilege and distinction of not being obliged to wear the school uniform except for sports’ kit. They are still expected, however, to present themselves in a manner that promotes a sense of pride in our school. Boys are expected to wear a suit or equivalent (e.g. formal jacket and trousers). Ties are compulsory. Girls are expected to wear a suit or equivalent (e.g. formal jacket and trousers). Trainers, casual wear, jeans and/or T-shirts are not acceptable. Sixth formers can seek guidance from their housemasters or the head of Senior School if they are unsure.
Sun hats: 新版92最新福利We encourage all our pupils to wear sunhats in the hotter months. We discourage outside play in the sun unless a pupil has a hat.? However, it is the responsibility of the parent to ensure the child has a hat.
新版92最新福利The only acceptable forms of jewellery may include one or more of the followings:
- A single set of earrings; these being plain studs or sleepers worn in the lower ear lobes.
- A watch.
- A discreet necklace or chain that must be tucked inside the school shirt or not visible.
- All jewellery is to be removed by pupils before playing sport and for practical PE lessons.
新版92最新福利Makeup, tattoos, body piercings, stickers, message buttons, etc. are not acceptable at school.
Hair: Hair is to be clean, neat and tidy at all times. No excessive use of hair styling agents i.e. gel, mousse, hairspray, wax and other hair products for unconventional or unnatural hairstyles is permitted.
- Hair may not hang over the eyes.
- Haircuts or styles may not be distracting in any way; no lines, patterns, multi-levels, etc. are permitted.
- Hair colour must be consistent with natural hair colour.
- Girls: hair of shoulder length or longer is to be worn tied back as a health and safety measure. Ribbons, clips, bands and ‘scrunchies’ should be navy, black or school uniform.
- Boys: boys’ hair length may not fall below the top of the shirt collar.
- Boys must be clean shaven.
Footwear: Black, polishable shoes are to be worn by all pupils during the school day. Shoes must not have any large, ostentatious branding on them and must be kept clean and polished.
For all sporting and performing arts activities, specific footwear for each discipline must be worn, for example, football boots for football; training shoes with non-marking soles for indoor sports and athletics, etc.
新版92最新福利Pupils are expected to have a sufficient number of each of the compulsory uniform items so that items can be regularly laundered. Every item of clothing must be clearly marked with the pupil’s name.
School Uniform Shop
The school uniforms are available exclusively from the School Uniform Shop which is located beside of Wellesley Arch. The school uniforms also include the swimming wear and PE kits.
The Uniform Shop is open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Mondays to Fridays during the school days.
新版92最新福利The shop will be opened two weeks before the start of each academic year.
Please contact Uniform shop at (022) 8758 7199 ext. 6013 or email@example.com新版92最新福利? for enquiries.